Sunday, November 16, 2008

Surviving the craziness

I have been visiting my native and loved Colombia...Cali to be more specific, for the past 2 weeks. It has been very very hard to be away from home and the "perfect" routine I have there. This is a country with no schedule, kids we know do not really take a nap and do not have set bedtimes...crazy right? So, when I go out with my kids and try very hard to keep them in their "time zone" I am a complicated and boring mom who does not know how to have fun and who has adopted too much from the "gringos". All the fun activities start after 2pm...2 Fu#$% PM!!!
Our naps end at around 4:30pm and our bed time is around 7:30pm.

The positive side is that my mom is having a blast and enjoying her grandchildren. We will be back home in 1 week and will be going back to our beautiful routine (not boring anymore).

3 comments:

Bar-b said...

I MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

glad to at least *see* you on here! I am so glad and happy that your mom is enjoying the kids!!!

Bar-b said...

update your blog :)

Bar-b said...

Are you back from Colombia?