Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Sorry, you didn't win: ONE MONTH OLD PHIL AND TED'S CLASSIC DOUBLE STROLLER!!! (110299912195)‏

I did not win...yippeee!!!

I might be the only weirdo who bids on something that can't really buy...but the question is Why do I do stuff like this...? The stroller was $400.00 (It was a great price though) and it was an almost new, beautiful Phil n teds double. I kept trying to come up with a credible enough lie that would explained the presence of that machine to my husband, at the end just decided to come clean and tell the truth and promise to increase our bedroom magic and to walk every single day...kids or no kids in tow, maybe sammy would ride it if I bribe her enough...In the end another sucker bidded $405 and took me out of my misery.

This was a good day after all!

1 comment:

Bar-b said...

thank God, or Mohammad, or Buddha, or the Tree...

you had me in suspense. I bet you are so happy about that sneaky last minute buyer that took you out of your misery.

yay...you're blogging ;)