Sunday, March 8, 2009

The new ME

There have been a lot of things that have changed since I had my kids. Some changes have been awesome and some others not so much but I love my "mommy title" and would never, ever, change it for anything. One of the things that changed is my ability or inability to get gross out easily. I have been puked on, sneezed on, pooped on and peed on (face and other body parts). I also inspect poop by smelling it...yes, I do that and determine if it is a good poop or a bad poop...those DO exist my beloved "childless" friends. I pick out buggers and sometimes do not have tissues handy. There a many nasty things I put up with! I love it. A mere 5 yrs ago this post would have made me gag, today it only describes part of a good day around the people I love.

No comments: