I keep forgetting about the much needed tummy time, today I remembered and decided to documented it just in case I forget to do it again...these where taken in a 1 minute period...the order is wrong, it starts with the fighting the tummy time ones and ends with the sleepy one. The fight ended well!!!
Monday, September 1, 2008
Tummy time!!!
I keep forgetting about the much needed tummy time, today I remembered and decided to documented it just in case I forget to do it again...these where taken in a 1 minute period...the order is wrong, it starts with the fighting the tummy time ones and ends with the sleepy one. The fight ended well!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
que le haces a la simone!!! she gave up on tummy time, lol. I love seeing her!
So great to see her... she's getting so big!! :)
BTW... you have an award on my blog.. check it out!!
http://anothermommieblog.blogspot.com/2008/09/you-love-me-you-really-love-me.html
oh baby!!!! I want one so badly!
Post a Comment